Belinda Neimann BA, MSC; SLP-C
Speech Language Pathologist (C)
Belinda is a speech language service provider for children 0 - 12 years old, with speech, language, cognitive and feeding difficulties. She provides parent education programs and play based groups for children and their families. Belinda offers speech pathology services on the North Shore in Sydney.
Belinda is a member of Speech Pathology Association of Australia (SPA) and the Canadian Association of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology (CASLPA).
She is a Certified Hanen Group Leader and holds a masters degree in Speech Language Pathology.
Core features of Belinda’s practice:
Location of services is provided according to the needs of the child and their family. Belinda has a home-based office and is also available to travel to the family’s home and child care setting.
Focus of services is for babies, toddlers and pre and primary school children aged 0-12.
Services provided to children experiencing difficulty with:
- Speech (how sounds are pronounced),
- Language (understanding and using words, sentences, and stories using alternative means of communication e.g. signing, objects and/or pictures),
- Cognitive (memory, making comparisons, problem solving) and
- Parent/caregiver education programs (‘It takes two to talk’ ™and ‘More then words’ ™) provided as often as possible depending on parent/caregiver needs.
- Small play-based groups provided whenever possible to develop communication, play and social skills in a small group setting